Glow Candle Spa Night
Sweet and sultry are the words used to describe this candle. Scented with the beautiful night-blooming moonflower combined with fruits like pineapple and pear, moonlit nights is heavenly and romantic. Enjoy during your favorite summer evenings: around a campfire, walking on the beach, or sitting on the porch.
Scent Category: floral
Room Suggestions: kitchen, family room, outdoor spaces, bedroom
- Top Notes: agave, pear, green leaves
- Middle Notes: cherry blossom, rose, marine
- Bottom Notes: amber, musk, ozone, sandalwood
- Burn time: approximately 50 hours
- Ingredients: 8.5 ounces all-natural soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oil, cotton wick
- Vessel: glass classic tumbler (3.75" H x 3.14" D)
- The first burn is the most important to prevent tunneling (or "memory rings"). Burn the candle for one hour per diameter of the candle. Be sure the melt pool is to the edge.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time the candle is lit to prevent the flame from getting too big.
- A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Place lit candles at least 3 inches apart from each other.
- Burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface away from drafts.